Edible Avengers Infinity Stones are here! The Avengers are back with an all new movie, Avengers Infinity War! And in this highly anticipated movie, they will be searching for infinity stones. So of course, I had to make edible infinity stones! These stones will have a peanut butter filling with some white chocolate coating. Then, they will be painted with edible metallic paint to look just like the infinity stones. Or, pretty close anyway! These treats are also known as Peanut Butter Snowballs or White Chocolate Buckeyes! The ones today are just being taken a step further with edible metallic paint for the Avengers themed. These edible infinity stones are going to be perfect for any Avengers themed parties that you have coming up. And they’re really easy to make!
Make sure to check out the recipe demonstration for a step-by-step tutorial here, VIDEO DEMONSTRATION!
The Peanut Butter Filling
The center of these Edible Avengers Infinity Stones will be a peanut butter filling. This is the first step in making this sweet treat.
First, put powdered sugar into a large bowl. Then, mix in your peanut butter, softened butter, and crushed graham crackers. Want to make them even better? Try using homemade peanut butter using this recipe here – Peanut Butter.
The crushed graham crackers add a bit of texture and help to bind that filling together.
Once you have your filling made, take a tablespoon of the filling and form a ball. Then set it onto the parchment paper. You can choose how large you want these, and also what shape. Just note that your time in the refrigerator for these to set may be a few minutes longer then.
This filling is going to be so creamy with just a hint of texture from the graham crackers. And it’s going to be really delicious. And this recipe is so adaptable. So if you’d rather have a different chocolate besides white chocolate, you can do that to. I just wanted to give you something a little bit different that’s shows off that metallic paint! Let them firm up in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
The White Chocolate Coating
Once The peanut butter filling for our edible infinity stones is all set them up, you will dip them in the white chocolate. I used white chocolate melting wafers. These are so easy to use since all you have to do is microwave them until melted and smooth. They also harden super fast, so you can get to painting within 10 minutes.
So, melt your chocolate and have it ready. Then take each of the peanut butter filling balls and drop them into white chocolate to coat them. I use a fork because it helps with the drip that comes from the chocolate when you’re doing this.
Then, set each white chocolate peanut butter ball back onto the parchment paper. Let firm up in fridge for 5-10 minutes. Just remember that this time range is there since it will depend on how big your edible infinity stones are, what shape you made, and how much chocolate coating you gave them!
Edible Metallic Paint
And now the infinity stones are ready to be painted! I painted my Avengers Infinity Stones in each color of the stones in the movie. So you will be doing red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. And how you paint them is with edible metallic paint. If you check out the corresponding video on my YouTube Channel, I give you a step-by-step on how to make these Edible Avengers Infinity Stones, including the painting portion. And make sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where I make cooking fun!
Edible Avengers Infinity Stones
- 1 cup powdered or confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup of crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons of softened unsalted butter
- 1 Bag of melting chocolate discs, like Ghiradelli
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, graham crackers, and butter. Make a smooth filling.
- Roll into tablespoon size balls, set on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and refrigerate for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Take out of fridge. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate according to package instructions. Usually you microwave in 30 second intervals and stir until melted and smooth.
- Then take each peanut butter ball with a fork and dip in chocolate. Use fork to let drip before putting back on parchment paper. Repeat with all.
- Let sit in fridge for 10 minutes to harden.
- Then use edible metallic paint to decorate!
There are a few ways to color these Stones:
- Make sure to get EDIBLE paint for this! You can get it here. This is a set of multiple colors, however, you can also find single colors that you need within this site and from Etsy. This paint can be applied with a sponge or regular painting brush.
- This is an airbrush set. If you don’t spray it on it is very thin and you would have to really coat it.
- You can also use edible colored glitter.
- Or Wilton has spray cans of different colors all ready. You can find Wilton at many stores like JoAnn Fabrics, Walmart, Target, and more.
And check out these other Ritzy Recipes!