Low in sugar in calories, this pumpkin spice simple syrup, is spiced and sweetened with steviva. With rich pumpkin pie in a simple syrup form, you will relish in the smell of Fall!
1. In a saucepan, on medium heat, add the water and steviva.
2. Once it comes to a boil, reduce heat to low.
3. Whisk in pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
4. Let it heat on low for 5 minutes.
5. Then remove it from the heat and allow to come to room temperature and steep for 20 minutes.
6. Use a cheesecloth or fine mesh sieve to strain it into a glass jar.