Thick and chewy vanilla sugar cookies are coated with sprinkles for a festive and fun take on sugar cookies. The use of cake flour and sour cream create moist and tender treats that can be used for any occasion and really are the best sprinkle sugar cookies ever!
Use hand or stand mixer. Cream butter with sugar until fluffy, 2 minutes.
2. Add egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat an additional 2 minutes.
3. Then add the dry ingredients- flours, baking powder, baking soda. Turn mixer to low and incorporate into a dough.
4. Then chill dough 20 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Roll 2 tab of dough into balls.
7. Then roll in sprinkles.
8. Place 6 per cookie sheet.
9. Bake 13-15 minutes.
10. Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before setting on cooking racks.