Crispy edges, chewy bite, and flavored with a touch of malt and honey, this is the best pizza dough ever!
1. In a large bowl, use a metal spoon or hands to combine ingredients into a shaggy dough.
2. Then use stand mixer with dough hook to knead dough until smooth, about 5 minutes on medium speed. Or use hands and knead it until smooth and elastic.
3. Then oil a bowl. Add dough. Allow to rise for 90 minutes.
4. Then divide into 2 equal sized dough balls.
5. Lightly Flour a dough ball and turn into surface.
6. With hand cupping center of the ball, begin turning the dough in a circular motion, creating a circle.
7. Continue until you have a 12 inch circle. Stretch the dough as needed.
8. Give it an air toss if you want!